Wrold Class Registry

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiff

Reaction score
I sent my parers in min Feb. adn havent heard anything back from them. I call and no one is there and leave messages with no reply. Im getting worried and was curious if anyone has had to deal with them lately and what your experiance has been. Thanks!

A friend of mine sent her paperwork in about 2 months ago and hasn't heard anything either. I once waited 4 months and then called them and told them I needed the paperwork cause I had a show coming up. They sent it out immediately. Then a week later, the first set came they had sent. They sent them to a completely different state. The person that recieved them was nice enough to forward them to me. When you do get a hold of them, give em grief. Last summer they told me they hired on some new help and the newbies screwed up alot of paperwork and shipped them to wrong addresses.

Sometimes it can take awhile, no matter the registry. I just got my fillie's AMHA papers, and I sent her for paperwork in mid December.

I have heard a lot of folks comlain in the past year or two that World Class has been pretty shoddy with their paperwork.

They took my $15 to register a stallion THREE YEARS ago and I STILL have NEVER gotten the papers. The horse is long since sold... so I will NEVER recommend the WCMHR.

Shame on them.

Andrea

I am so Glad I threw Away all my WCMHR Papers
default_laugh.png

I registered my stallion with them since all the clubs in my area were affiliated with WCMHR. I had no problems with them. However I just sent in my paper work for my mare back in February and I still have not received anything. I'll be calling them tomorrow.

No offense but I will never buy a WCMHR only horse again - my first mini was one and you can't have too much fun with one that does have a "recognized" pedigree. From then on ALL of my minis have been AMHA/AMHR and won't accept anything less.

This was my first mini, so I came into it blind.. My guy is world class and AMHR, but now wish that I had bought an AMHA instead.. ooh well. I did get a call back this morning and they said that they had sent out his papers at the beginning of last week to my physical address, which I told them not to and gave them my mailing, but I guess my stickie note wasnt obvious enough. The only reason I sent in the paperwork was because I wanted all his papers in my name, otherwise I wouldnt have even bothered, but too late now. They say that they printed off another copy and are sending them out to my mailing address. I just dont get why everything I have done has been so complicated... But glad to hear that its not just me... Thanks everyone!
default_smile.png

I got WCMHR papers on 3 of mine, never had a problem. But with all that I've been hearing on this forum recently I've decided not to send in to make permanent.

Back