Wow look was in our back yard pasture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
default_new_shocked.gif
Wow

I have never been able to get photos of the deer in the pasture out back.The deer were in part of our pasture, but came from the neighbors 360 arces of pinetrees.We were outside last night taking photos of the new foal. It was three of them.They are very pretty animals, but they have been breaking our electric wire to get to our pond.
default_no.gif
I guess when they are jumping they get it got or something. I have had to fix it alot lately.

take a look.

DSC05181-2-1.jpg

DSC05183-2.jpg

DSC05186-2.jpg

DSC05186-3.jpg

DSC05179-3.jpg

DSC05181-2.jpg

DSC05179-4.jpg

DSC05179-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow....perfect timing to have a camera with you they are great pictures
default_aktion033.gif

The deer around here have been pretty active lately too, especially now that the snow is melting and they can actually get down to what little grass there is.. The field across the road from our house usually has a good 20-30 every night and the field behind our house usually has 10-15 throughout the day.. The other day we had a very nice young 6 point buck come visit with a few does.. Can't wait for fawn season, we have a couple does who have their fawns in a thicket beside my grandparents every year, so we get to watch the fawns grow up over spring/summer/fall
default_smile.png
Last year we were cleaning up some fallen brush and stumbled upon a sleeping fawn in the tall grass
default_wub.png

THE BUCK:

101_1580.jpg

101_1581.jpg

101_1584.jpg

The field across from our house:

102_1573.jpg

102_1567.jpg

102_1536.jpg

102_1534.jpg

Don't know if the pic is clear/big enough to count on here, but I counted at least 32:

102_1571.jpg

The deer around here have been pretty active lately too, especially now that the snow is melting and they can actually get down to what little grass there is.. The field across the road from our house usually has a good 20-30 every night and the field behind our house usually has 10-15 throughout the day.. The other day we had a very nice young 6 point buck come visit with a few does.. Can't wait for fawn season, we have a couple does who have their fawns in a thicket beside my grandparents every year, so we get to watch the fawns grow up over spring/summer/fall
default_smile.png
Last year we were cleaning up some fallen brush and stumbled upon a sleeping fawn in the tall grass
default_wub.png

THE BUCK:

101_1580.jpg

101_1581.jpg

101_1584.jpg

The field across from our house:

102_1573.jpg

102_1567.jpg

102_1536.jpg

102_1534.jpg

Don't know if the pic is clear/big enough to count on here, but I counted at least 32:

102_1571.jpg
wow

great photos Lucky c

A great way to deal with the breaking fence, use high tensile with springs!! We are in an area that has tons of deer and we put up the H.T. 9 years ago and have only had it break once, because of a big horse!! We do have to tighten it in the back twice a year because of the deer!! It really works great and no worries about horses getting out!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif
great photos guys, we have some deer here too but I haven't been able to catch them lately, I see their tracks all the time but the snow is so deep right now I guess they are hanging around in the bush.

Yvonne

Neat pictures! thanks for sharing
default_smile.png

The deer look fat, happy and healthy :D

We also get deer in our back field. I don't have any photos of them on my photo bucket account though!

I do have photos of these guys though! They graze right along side of the horses and don't mind one bit.

100_0005-1.jpg

And...these adorable koalas too. Bailey followed one around the yard recently, but the koala didn't seem too bothered by him.

100_0099.jpg

xox Leonie xox

Aww Maplegum those are sooo cool! Aww how I would Die to got to Australia!

default_yes.gif
Impressive boy standing at the front of that pic maplegum, check out his bicepts and chest.

My husband leaves for work just as the sun is coming up and one morning he was confronted by a roo about the same size as this fella. At first he thought is was a man trying to break into his car, my hubby is 6foot and so was the roo
default_new_shocked.gif
hehehehee he had to come back inside to use the toilet LOL before going off to work.

Picture_9001.jpg

100_00121.jpg

The friends that we bought Bailey and Willow from, also care for orphaned wild life. These photos of are my hubby and I with some baby kangaroos that are being bottle fed. They are big babies! My husband is thrilled as he is a Canadian and thinks that this is a real treat being up close to the kangaroos like this.
default_wub.png

They spend their days tucked away in pillow cases to act as a pouch. It's very cute.

When I went to visit my friends the other day, I walked inside to find 2 baby kangaroos wandering around inside the house. It made me laugh....I'm used to seeing cats and dogs inside homes, but not kangaroos!
default_new_shocked.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We have deer in our pasture to, it is so nice to see the babies come out and play in the spring, the other day a young deer was in the pasture, he comes out every afternoon, he walked up to one of our big driving horse, he got about 4 feet from her than the horse moved and it got frieghtened and took off. Wish I would of had the camera.

Latest posts

Back