Working on Wish

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drivin*me*buggy

Reaction score
My Jeff Morse clinic is 2 weeks away. I decided a couple of weeks ago to bring Wish instead of Buck due to his issues he was having with his teeth. We have been driving as much as the weather has allowed. Today I put her to my Pequea cart instead of the Frontier since that is the cart I am bringing to the clinic.

Here we were earlier this week in the Frontier..

396979162.jpg

Now today...I am tweaking harness and today changed my wheel axle after I drove from below the floor boards to above. I will try it like that tomorrow. I am not wild about the angle of draft with this cart and may lower it in the future....if I don't buy an Aerocrown LOL

So here we are warming up:

396979165.jpg

She is still a pretty green horse, though she has a good understanding of her job. She hasn't been driven much until this year so we are working on building condition and the muscle to work properly. She is a delight.

396979164.jpg

396979173.jpg
396979168.jpg

Excuse the odd faces...sometimes I am chatting and I notoriously take rotten pix lol

Angie

Very cute horse! Your turnout is nice!

Thanks
default_smile.png
I adore her. I drove her again tonight put to the wooden cart. Just 21 min.It's hot here but she was very steady. Even with our neighbor raking and then weedwacking right on the other side of the bushes from where we were driving....I praised her alot for working through that..it really sounded like something was coming thru the woods and she listened beautifully.

And a bird pooped on me while we were driving!Yuck!

Angie

Thanks guys
default_smile.png
I will definitely let you know how the clinic goes. I know there is so much we can learn.

Angie

Back