Woodburn for Shawna and everyone else to see

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdomep

Reaction score
bench.jpg

This is for my boys' school May Fair Each class does something and I volunteered to do 2nd grade. Next week I will take it in to the class and have each child write their name on it and then I will burn over their signature and then varnish it.

Thanks for looking

[SIZE=14pt]Very nice Julie and what a great idea for a keepsake gift for the teacher![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Thanks! It is even more special because they are closing our little "country school" and shipping us in town next year :no:

Julie...that is VERY nice
default_yes.gif
:

Did you put together the stepping stool too?

You did a very good job on that. I like the stool idea. Would love to see a pic of it when your all finished with it. Corinne

Julie that looks really nice. You did a very "clean" job of it too. If it were me.....I might stain it with a light colored stain after you burn the kids name in it. Don't use a dark stain though. That's a really neat idea too, especially for a teacher.

[SIZE=12pt]
default_thumbup.gif
:
default_smile.png
That is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! My friend made one that says her horses name on it and
[/SIZE]

it was good but yours is by far BETTER!!!! GREAT JOB!!! :bgrin

~Angelica

[SIZE=12pt]great idea and it looks great! they closed the school less then a mile from our house a few years ago and sent the children into town
default_sad.png
. Nikki[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back