WOO HOO

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedPromiseRanch

Reaction score
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Corinne has adopted me!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

and all i had to do was ask...
default_wub.png
:

thanks Mom :bgrin

..... :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin My child--when do you want to move back home and start cleaning stalls?? Oh, I also pick my pasture daily.
default_yes.gif
: My horses could ALL use a good brushing.. :eek: . those will just be a few of your chores.
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin Anyone else want to be adopted?
default_sad.png
I think Susan is going to need :eek: help...while I take a good vacation and just sit back and OVERSEE everything
default_yes.gif
: .
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: WAKE ME UP anytime now! :bgrin Corinne

Now Mom you KNOW i can't stand the SNOW!!!!!
default_wink.png
:

Besides I have stalls and pens and turn-outs to clean HERE (and we are putting up a fence)!!

Ce, I could send you a 3 year old with lots of energy! He'll feed hay and grain for you! (Probably not the right amounts and a little heavy on the grain!) :eek: He even loves the snow and playing with the horses in the snow! Your ponies will sure be tired when he's done with them!

:new_shocked: hey now what's with all you folks trying to horn in on my adoption!?! well, i guess your kids can help with CHORES, but when it comes to being in the Will where "Mom" leaves her minis... FORGET IT!
default_whistling.gif
: if you have been on her newly completed website and seen the pictures of her herd, you will know why i asked her to adopt me... well, aside from the fact of course that she is such a neat person to begin with :worshippy: :worshippy:

and hey my Mom can use good thoughts sent her way today, apparently the :cold: weather :cold: is really :cold: nasty :cold: again and they were without electricity from 10pm to 7am... and for some strange reason, she won't pack up Daddy Bob and the minis and come visit me
default_sad.png

Love you Mom
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Latest posts

Back