WOO HOO !!! I'm Grandma again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minihaven

Reaction score
My daughter and son-in-law have twin boys!! They were born Friday at 2 months early . They weighed 3.8 and 4 lbs . Mom,Dad and babies are at Louisville(Kosair) and will be for a while. I am just home long enough to check on hubby and the 4 legged kids.

I am so thrilled about our new boys!!!

Oh how wonderful!
aktion033.gif
Double congratulations to all. Names, weights....

3.8 and 4 lbs.

16.5 and 17 inches

Alec and Aiden

Alec is on a respirator (lungs are leaking)

Aiden in incubator but doing well.

They are scheduled for transfusions today but I understand this is not uncommon in preemies.

The hospital is wonderful and I feel good about the great care they are getting.

[SIZE=14pt]Those are really good wts for premies... we have a friend had a baby a year ago 5 pounds 10 oz full term and his name is Aidan too! Congratulations on the new babies. Try not to worry ...they grow quickly outside.[/SIZE]

Lyn

aktion033.gif
HUGE Congrats!!!!

I'm sure they're gonna both be just fine. My son(who will be 17 years old) next week was 3 months early. He was 14 inches and weighed in at 2 1/2 pounds. He came clost to needing to have a transfusion, but ended up doing okay without it. Transfusions are very common in preemies. He was in the hospital for 2 months and came home at 2 months old at a whopping 4 1/2 pounds! He's been VERY healthy ever since.

Boys are doing great and now are in incubators. The pediatrician is very pleased and said they may be going into the regular nursery soon and out of NICU. I am leaving tomorrow am to go back to the hospital.

Maybe I can get some good pics : )
wub.gif

Back