With friends like these ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueMoonEmbroidery

Reaction score
How close are McCain and Liddy? At least as close as Obama and Ayers appear to be. In 1998, Liddy's home was the site of a McCain fundraiser. Over the years, he has made at least four contributions totaling $5,000 to the senator's campaigns -- including $1,000 this year.

In 1994, after the disastrous federal raid on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, he gave some advice to his listeners: "Now if the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms comes to disarm you and they are bearing arms, resist them with arms. Go for a head shot; they're going to be wearing bulletproof vests. ... Kill the sons of bitches."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion...,6238795.column

Great point. I saw part of David Letterman's interview with McCain. Nice, huh? How about his speech at an ACORN Rally in 2006.

What bothered me is where he laughingly told David how he saw "Joe the Plummer" talking to Obama on the news and decided to use him as a talking point. He smirked as he said... "sorry Joe".

Last edited by a moderator:
What about Palins husbands sessenionist friends? A few years ago at a dinner one had stated how much they hate and despise the US, Sarah stated she felt their pain.

In a way I am very glad that Obamas camp hasnt stooped to the low level that McCains has in not bringing this up, at every opportunity as McCain/Palin have. On the other hand not doing mudslinging like this is why Kerry lost.

default_shutup.gif
default_shutup.gif
default_shutup.gif

Well, Liddy's not a racist (Rev. Wright) and not a terrorist (Bill Ayers)... but nice try.

Well, Liddy's not a racist (Rev. Wright) and not a terrorist (Bill Ayers)... but nice try.

Oh yes, lets not forget the levels of depravity. "sorry guys, my guys friend isnt AS bad as yours guys friend is".

LOL Man. Don't you guys have anything better to do than to try and out do each other? C'mon this is beyond nuts.

You vote for who you want to and the rest of us will vote for who we want to.

McCain/Palin '08

LOL Man. Don't you guys have anything better to do than to try and out do each other? C'mon this is beyond nuts.You vote for who you want to and the rest of us will vote for who we want to.

McCain/Palin '08
Its not a matter of trying to "out do each other". I am just posting information that I did not know about before Letterman and that I found interersting and thought others might also.

Latest posts

Back