Winter Fuzzies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has to be just about the cutest face, ever. She's just too cute.
Thank you! This is my 2 year old stud
default_wub.png
He does have a girly face though!
default_laugh.png

"My oldest mare Girl and my colt Rivvy. Rivvy unfortunately passed away last month."

Gosh, so sorry to hear about Rivvy...

And I can't wait to see the before and after thread come to life!

They are all so darn cute but the picture of Bob made me LOL!!!

I cant wait to be able to make the before and after thread come to life, I am soooo sick of the cold and snow. I want to see my sleek horses again! LOL

Thanks! I had other fuzzy Bob pics but thought that one was the best LOL!!! He is a goober
default_laugh.png
!

I cant wait to be able to make the before and after thread come to life, I am soooo sick of the cold and snow. I want to see my sleek horses again! LOL

Thanks! I had other fuzzy Bob pics but thought that one was the best LOL!!! He is a goober
default_laugh.png
!
You had a few where the forelocks were standing on end but the look on Bob's face coupled with that forelock was hysterical!

Isabella is darling! I love AZ. Got married there. Look at that sunshine!
default_smile.png

I love the way Isabella is looking coyly over her shoulder!

I decided to mow the lawn this afternoon...

default_laugh.png

182831_1840351445762_1149824875_2243656_6887076_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mow the lawn LOL!!! I wish we had some green grass like that. It will get here soon enough though.

Here are my three round lil fuzzies.
default_wub.png
Had a horses spa day today...lotta good it did though with all the mud.
default_wacko.png

default_wub.png
cowboyhandsomelilman.jpg

default_wub.png
pokeyfeb20112.jpg

default_wub.png
ruerestninthesunfeb2011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto on the green grass! Wow...that is nice. I don't have grass at all right now, lol.

Here are my new minis
default_smile.png

181581_501914135381_575500381_6430011_7108579_n.jpg

179796_501913035381_575500381_6429990_1707984_n.jpg

And this is my Paint mare Little Lady, she is not near as fuzzy as the minis.
default_biggrin.png

default_wub.png
littleladyfeb2011braid.jpg
default_wub.png

Cute, cute and more cute. I gave my girls a good grooming yesterday. Just as I finished up, the wind started howling and then a really heavy rain storm blew in! By the time I got them into the barn, Dolly had found the mulch pile and had herself a good roll.
default_new_shocked.gif

I like this fuzzy stage. It's VERY huggable and snuggly!

And this is my Paint mare Little Lady, she is not near as fuzzy as the minis.
default_biggrin.png

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Do you keep Little Lady blanketed? She looks great! I keep my big pinto girl blanketed in the wet weather - otherwise, she'd be a big ole mud colored horse!

Do you keep Little Lady blanketed? She looks great! I keep my big pinto girl blanketed in the wet weather - otherwise, she'd be a big ole mud colored horse!
Thanks! But no I do not blanket her. She likes the comfort of her barn when it is cold out but as soon as the days stay a bit warmer she will turn a different color...lol.

Thanks! But no I do not blanket her. She likes the comfort of her barn when it is cold out but as soon as the days stay a bit warmer she will turn a different color...lol.
Mine get dirty just from the gravel in the runs!

Your Paint is gorgeous... I LOVE a red and white that is so clear like yours. Stunning!

Part of me is really anxious to see the before and after pix and part of me loves the fluffy stage that I think I'll miss it in the summer!!!!!!!!!!!

Back