Winner's Circle Wampum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Indian Acres

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone knows where I can find some older photos of Wampum? I only have this one shown below. He is now 16 and is no longer in his prime so I would like to get ahold of some of the older photos. If anyone has some saved or knows someone who might it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

I found one picture, not sure how old it is though
http://www.saltycreekfarm.com/images/wampumfront1.jpg

Also Salty Creek Farm used to own him so you could try e-mailing them?

Thanks, I have that one.
default_smile.png
He came to me from Salty Creek but I don't think she has many of his show days photos.

Sorry I wasnt much help
default_laugh.png

Ill see what else I can find!! Any one else???

A couple people you might want to e-mail are Jessica Matheson, she owned him when he was showing quite heavily. www.spiritthunder.net

Also his Trainer was Lori Guglielmo of the Heart L Ranch training center. www.heartlranch.com

I remember Wampum quite well in his earlier days in the PNW.

Thanks for the help guys! Especially for the help on his former owner and trainer.
default_smile.png

Carrie

Wampum was originally purchased from Winner's Circle Ranch by Alden Eld (formerly of Estate Horse Supply). He was trained to drive and was shown by the Elds both in the ring and was driven in parades as well. If fact, he was once driven in the Tournament of Roses parade in Pasadena, Ca. I remember him quite well. He was a great horse.

Mark

Wampum was originally purchased from Winner's Circle Ranch by Alden Eld (formerly of Estate Horse Supply). He was trained to drive and was shown by the Elds both in the ring and was driven in parades as well. If fact, he was once driven in the Tournament of Roses parade in Pasadena, Ca. I remember him quite well. He was a great horse.
Mark

Thanks,
default_smile.png
He is now 17 and is doing well. He is still an awesome boy.

If anyone knows how to reach the Aldens please send me a message.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back