Windows Movie Maker

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildoak

Reaction score
I have Windows 7, with Windows Live Movie Maker, and am attempting to edit video. There's not much there in the way of tutorials that I have found (at least not in simple terms I can understand lol). Anyone have experience with it? Is it fairly user friendly and worth putting the effort into learning? Imagine I can figure it out but there just don't seem to be any simple "how to"s. I trimmed a video - I think - but don't know how to get around the part that says "produced by...." etc. This won't be good enough to take producing credits for lol. Just looking for feedback - who's used it, do you like it or is there a better (free) option.

Jan

Over on the left side is a drop down menu and click on the one that says Add Titles and Credits, then select the one that says "add title to the end" and fill that little box out with what you want to say and it will jump in the last photo box

I do all of them for CMHR, myself, and friends and any one else that wants one. I love that thing. If you need me to make yours just let me know. This is the latest Christmas special I made for CMHR

That's great Marty, I'm impressed.
default_smile.png
I need to learn to use it but I may come back and ask you questions if I can't figure it out. Trying to sell a big HUS horse and good video is a must.

Jan

Heading out to Tractor Supply but email me or give me a call later and I'll be happy to walk you through it.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back