Willy and Sparky are on their way

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gini

Reaction score
Wanted to let everyone know Willy and Sparky were picked up from Cyndia last night in Wisconsin.

They are on the way to their new homes in GA.

Thank you so much everyone for your help with these babies.

Update on Runt and Teddy Bear. Runt has the "magic shoes" on now and we are hoping to get

him up on his hooves. Thank you Janell for helping us with him.

A big thank you goes to Lee and his family for fostering these guys and taking great care of them.

A little story I was told. Lee went out in the snow to the barn to feed opened the doors and

ZOOM ZOOM there go Runt and Teddy Bear. Took Lee awhile to catch them! Lee, I'm so glad their feeling

like going out to play in the snow. :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: I love to hear about happy ending. I am so glad these horses found good homes.

melissa

Willie and Sparky have arrived in north Georgia. The boys made their arrival yesterday morning. They settled in quickly and played with my stud and one of my mini mules. They had a blast. I bet they thought they were leaving that cold Wisconsin and coming south for some heat...........WRONG.........they woke up this morning with 2 inches of snow on the ground. Boy what shocker for them.

Willy will travel next weekend to his forever home in North Carolina and Sparky will do the same only he will stay in Georgia down outside of Atlanta with his forever family. Thanks everyone who kept these boys in their thoughts and prayers.

Latest posts

Back