Willow Roc is finished- We went out with a beauty...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minie812

Reaction score
I tell you, We have been blessed this year. The last several years have been a see-saw for us with health and other issues. We had three beautiful fillies within a month and all very healthy and pretty. The last born is from my own homebred Fiesta filly. I just could not sell her because she was our baby. I bred her as a three yr old to Atlantis our Bond bred World top 5 stallion and we are so very proud of what Tango & Aman have produced for us. No name yet (Barn name is Pippi) She has a black from leg that looks like a silk stocking. Lotsa pawprints and I see blue in the eyes (they may change) So we are done and it is so nice to have some healthy foals on the ground. My little herd did me proud.

DSC_0248.JPG

DSC_0252.JPG

Awesome way to end your foaling season for sure
default_yes.gif
Lovely filly!

Judy I bet you are over the top on this lil beauty!!!!
default_wub.png
I am so happy for you.
default_yes.gif

John is like a kid in a candystore. He loves to handle & Love on the babies & is a Great hubby. He has been working 10 hr days 7 days a week and he said when he comes home that the minis are his stress reliever.

NICE!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub Congrats!!!!!!! She's lovely!!!!!!!

Judy I bet you are over the top on this lil beauty!!!!
default_wub.png
I am so happy for you.
default_yes.gif
I had to rearrange her legs to get her out...Lota leg.
default_thumbup.gif
All the baby girls have such personality. Thankful all are safe & healthy...they are exploring the yard & each other. It will be fun to watch them grow...really this was the cream in my coffee with this filly...the ying with my yang....the cherry on my sundae...the-Well you get the point. I did release the filly fairy & she went to see Becky and they had a filly and I believe she is headed to Whitetail Farm to deliver so Marlene can get some sleep
default_thud.gif
Don't give up that fairy has been very busy
default_giveup.gif

She's gorgeous! we do love those black and whites here

Congratulations on the grand finale of your foaling season!!!! She is beautiful
default_worshippy.gif

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Congratulations to you!!!!

Liz N.

Latest posts

Back