Willow Roc has a new...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minie812

Reaction score
Sweets our maiden palomino mare was a 339 days yesterday. I knew she would be having her foal as the cow patties were a flying last night
default_10_2_12.gif
and around 11p things took a change
default_impatient.jpg
and I yelled at hubby I am gonna need your help...
default_ohnoes.jpg
I just knew something was not right
default_oops.gif
sure enough their was no two toes and a nose but one little foot
default_gaah.gif
I grabbed hold and reached in to feel and could not feel the other foot and not even the head
default_crybaby.gif
but with each contraction was able to adjust the foal a bit and then finally felt the other foot and it was cockeyed and twisted.
default_unsure.png
I was able to move things around but what a tight fit it was and finally pulled enough to grab the other foot and then I felt the head and saw the nose and the tongue was hanging out and the foal looked dead
default_no.gif
then I saw the eye move and thought alrighty here we go....POP! out it came right into my lap. A beautiful little filly (sigh) and caught on video by marestare too!
default_aktion033.gif
THANK YOU HUBBY for holding the flashlight and being so supportive
default_cheekkiss.gif
Will post pics in a bit but here is the video and PLEASE let us welcome WILLOW ROC FIESTAS SWEET RAINE a very loud marked pinto by POPPY (TINKER TOY FIESTA) not bad for an ole boy! and LK EXECUTIVE SWEET...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skzp0i0OQcQ&feature=email

Latest posts

Back