Update on Willow Roc filly...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minie812

Reaction score
On the 21st Our maiden mare Sweets went into labor and the foal was stuck. It took some doing to get her out alive but I had to post some updated photos of her that were taken at 5 days old. We named her the nite she was born Willow Roc Fiestas Sweet Raine. It had started raining when we were working to get her out and the minute she breathed for the first time the rain stopped! So for the folks that were wondering about her I wanted u to see she is doing great and boy whatta pest...
041.JPG
047.JPG

On the 21st Our maiden mare Sweets went into labor and the foal was stuck. It took some doing to get her out alive but I had to post some updated photos of her that were taken at 5 days old. We named her the nite she was born Willow Roc Fiestas Sweet Raine. It had started raining when we were working to get her out and the minute she breathed for the first time the rain stopped! So for the folks that were wondering about her I wanted u to see she is doing great and boy whatta pest...
041.JPG
047.JPG

Obviously I haven't had enough coffee this morning...LOL!! Love the pics of Raine, she is looking quite spunky!
default_biggrin.png
Keep the pictures coming.
default_wub.png

Sensational update
default_smile.png
She's adorable and so is that second shot with the dog!
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Back