Wiley

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

^T-bird89^

Reaction score
Was taking pics of Eve (main forum) and saw Wiley sticking his head out looking at me so I figured he wanted me to take a pic of him to share too. I know my mom usually does the donkey posting but since I took the picture and was on anyway here he is. He is doing great.

P1050139.jpg

hey that looks just like my donkey! :new_shocked: wait a minute, that IS my donkey :aktion033: :aktion033:

i wish you guys could HEAR him... Trooper is our "foghorn", and Dillon has a high-pitched squeaky bray... but Wiley, he's got "gravel" in his bray... almost a vibratto (sp?)

he is officially Hilary's favorite donkey of all time, because when she cleans his pen, he stands in the corner as far away from her and that rake as he can get. the rest of them want attention or want to help and they drive her crazy

he's really filled out well on the extra food so i am starting to cut back before he gets too fat... and i don't think he's very happy about that. he's the one i hear while i am hitting the snooze in the mornings...

he's a good boy and he's coming along great.
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back