Why does it seem?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karma Creek Minis

Reaction score
Why does it seem when you get sick you want to reach out? Last sunday April 9th was my father in laws birthday... Hubby and I went down, Had a good time, we went out to eat with his dad and step mother, I was the only one who ordered seafood... I order fried clams... everthing is fine until about 6pm I start getting really cold, I now have a sweater on, and a blanket and shivering like mad! now my back hurts from shivering so much, hubby drives home and I decide to take a hot shower and some rolaids... only now i feel like my face is on fire, and my insides are like ice! we decide were going to the hospital. I hate going but at this point i feel awful... I get to see the nurse temp is 102.3
default_wacko.png
: I feel awful cant keep my head up. I go back to the waiting area.

But while waiting there was a girl in a wheel chair looks to me as she has broken her foot or leg, shes about 17ish waiting with her dad and just crying I didnt know why, her dad just seemed to ignore her? :no: I wanted so badly to go over to her and say "whatever happend, God is watching over you" I didnt want to pry, and I wish I did say that to her, but i couldnt even sit straight and was affraid i would get up and get sick.

I landed up being amitted, and spent 5 days getting over the bad seafood. things like this seem to happen for a reason. Thanks for letting me share. I have only been home a few days, and with the meds I feel
default_wacko.png
: so trying to say what i really want and feel is hard when you cant think straight its a real pain in the butt
default_wacko.png
:

Sorry to hear you had gotten sick.... glad you are feeling better.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back