Who's going to the Spring Fiesta Show In Albuquerque?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joylee123

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Just wanted to see who is going to be at the Spring Fiesta show in Albuquerque NM.[/SIZE]

This will be the first sanctioned show for me in years :aktion033: I have two lawn ornaments to present. One mare and a gelding, full brother and sister, both by a stallion I used to show alot years ago. I started Breezy under harness last spring and she's getting there slowly but surely. I'd be just ecstatic to place :bgrin ( Just one ribbon
default_pray.gif
: :bgrin )

I broke Speedy several years ago for the 4H kids (he's a bomb proof mess
default_wub.png
: ). I've been fine tuning him over the past several months
default_rolleyes.gif
: ( Ya, right :eek: )

So I may not be in the ribbons but I sure am gonna have a blast!! It's kinda cool showing my own get for the first time. These two are all I have left of my original herd of 17 head. I sure hope someone here is going to go so I'll have someone to visit with
default_yes.gif
:

Bill, my sweetie is going to go and help me (header and gofer
default_wub.png
: and of course moral support and cheering section :bgrin ) It's his first show, he's such a dear :bgrin

Please let me know who'll be there and we'll make a point of stopping by to say Hi
default_wink.png
:

Joy

I'll be there! I'm taking 1 stallion, a senior mare and either another senior mare or a junior mare. I have to decide by tomorrow and get my entries sent in! :new_shocked:

Joy and Shawna,

Stop by and say hi to me!!!! I'm going to be there a few few driving horses and a liberty guy. You'll probably all see exactly how fast I can't run when it comes time for the catch, but such is showing =). I know we already have some big entries in from TX and AZ. It looks like it's going to be fun.

You guys should stay for the party and BBQ on Saturday night around 5:30. We've hired a DJ for two hours for Saturday evening entertainment too.

We have small awards for all the Grands, but the random awards have been the biggest hit in the past.

Best of luck & see you there!

Colleen

I am going to watch! I have nothing small enough to show (or registered) but I went to watch last year and had a lot of fun seeing all the minis and looking through the vendor trailers.

We're coming and bringing a whole covey. Six horses not counting the one with the trainer, 4 families. One is riding with us, 1 is driving separately, and 1 is flying in. We love the show and it ought to be a lot of fun.

:aktion033: :aktion033:

[SIZE=12pt]GREAT!!! the more the merrier :aktion033: :aktion033: can't wait to meet you all!! Bill and I have already signed up for the dinner. Sounds like fun! :risa8:
default_cheers.gif
: I'm bringing my two tubbies, we probably won't do much, but I am so looking forward to this show :aktion033: The weather here has been so cold and it's been raining and snowing on and off for several weeks, so it's a trial to get time to work with them. I figure I got what I got at this point :bgrin So we're just in it for the fun and experience :lol: [/SIZE]

See you next week :saludando: :saludando: :bgrin

Joy

Latest posts

Back