Who Is Our Official AMHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
Does any one know? Who does our website?

I'm not sure ... but I must say that I do love the Christmas banner with the falling snowflakes!!
default_yes.gif

Props to them on the nice Christmas decor ....

Cathy does some limited updates from the office but Johnny Robb co-ordinates other updates with the web designer.

[SIZE=10pt]So, if a person had something they wanted to put on our official site you would get ahold of Johnny Robb? [/SIZE]

I was just wondering, because I am just putting the finishing touches on MY NEW COFFEE TABLE BOOK. It is called the "The Little Book of Straight Miniature Horses and Some Shetland Ponies Pets". It includes lots of pictures of beautiful well groomed valuable miniature show horses and a few adorable Shetland pets ponies (Oh, they are so cute and cuddly).

If all goes well it will go to press next weekend so----

I was wondering if I could advertise and sell them on our official AMHR/ASPC website. What is fair for one is fair for all. (Wouldn't you think ?)

I am not sure of the cost yet, but I think it will be competitive with other books. And, I would be glad to give the Registry whatever cut they wanted. I wouldn't charge the club for creating and publishing it. Renee LaBarre Reiten-- Lucky Hart Ranch

Renee,

I would love to have a copy. I will watch the Journel to see when it is available.

Louise

Renee,

Please let us know when they are available. I manage the Area III website for AMHR/ASPC and we have a classified section that I will be glad to post info about the book.

Missy

Oh My. I believe Renee was being a little facetious.
default_whistling.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back