White Russian

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
Does anyone have any of his offspring l could see. l am thinking of getting a daughter but am not thrilled about her or her sires color. She would be bred to either a sorrel bay or chestnut pinto here..

Thanks guys nice minis l'm just worried l guess if we breed her she'll have one with a lot of pink which l am not attracted to at all...

Hi

I love White Russian! At first, I was not a fan of the cremello or perlino colors, but now, I have a keen appreciation for them. You could ask Little King Farm, I am sure they have tons of russian daughters. The pink had bothered me at one time, but it faded away over time. I really think the pink on the horse isn't really something to be picky about. I mean, that's how the color and the horse is!

Alyssa

Does anyone have any of his offspring l could see. l am thinking of getting a daughter but am not thrilled about her or her sires color. She would be bred to either a sorrel bay or chestnut pinto here..
I just love white Russian if you go to my website I have a white russian daughter (Buckskin) named Rogers HSR Russian Eclipse under junior Mares.

I absolutely LOVE white horses, White Russian is among my favorites.

If you plan to breed her to the horses you mentioned, all non-dilutes, you can only have buckskins and palominos anyway, and those don't have pink skin.

I have a White Russian daughter - I would say she is the best horse on our property - she is stunning. Her movement is stunning - she is just a beautiful young mare - I love her!!!!!

Hey - we are practically neighbours!!!!!!

Cyndi

www.mistymoonequines.com

Copy%20(3)%20of%20IMG_3497%20russian%20daughter.jpg

We have a Russian son Russians Reigns, that produces Roans... Bay, Blue!!! None of the mares are Roans. Reigns Dam and grandam are a Blue Roan. No creamello or perlinos here!! View attachment 361

We have a Russian son Russians Reigns, that produces Roans... Bay, Blue!!! None of the mares are Roans. Reigns Dam and grandam are a Blue Roan. No creamello or perlinos here!! reignhalterposeweb.jpg

Here is my beautiful White Russian son, Silver Plates Stoli. He will be used to cross to my Alvadar Double Destiny granddaughters. I love this boy, except for the fact that he loves to challenge fence lines if the geldings get to close. He looks almost white in this photo but he is a very light palomino with a small crescent star.

stoliupsm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a gorgeous palomino pinto daughter, Lilly.

Lilly.jpg

Some really beautiful Russian get posted on links and here. Thanks

Back