Which logo would you pick for me?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Kim at Chaos Ranch made these for me. Actually she made lots! And it's narrowed down to these two:

Both would be on the green starry background.

The black horse is colored like Nick with his markings.

logo_22.jpg

Desktop1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty, I adore them BOTH, but because the black horse looks like Nick, I would pick that one. Lucky you!

Switch horses...put Nick on the green and use that one.

Hi Marty,

I like them both! However I think the 2nd horse has just a little more sass which fits you!

Bonnie

I agree both are beautiful. Switch the horses and take the top one though. It looks more like you.

They are both beautiful! I'd pick the second one, however - the first one seems more holiday festive.

Liz R.

I like the second one best but I do not like the green starry background, sorry Marty!!
default_wink.png
:

I would make the braiding round thew edge green and put the starry background thing on the outside as a frame, not all over the background of the whole shebang. That's just me though!!
default_yes.gif
:

I like them both but I agree with alot of people, first pic- second horse!

Love the background!!! :aktion033:

Leya

Thanks for the input, oh I'm the one that was just messing around with the pink edging.

I liked the second horse but I was afraid he didn't look friendly and kissable. He seemed to look too wild and mean or something. No, I guess. Ok.

(the background is just the one from my homepage, we wanted to see how they'd look on it)

Ya Jenn, but... since when is Marty worried about 'polished and professional'?! :new_shocked:

No harm meant, Marty... I'm just having a little fun!
default_wub.png
:

I opt for the first one. The second horse (with Martys pink border) looks more like a childrens book illiustration. As for Marty being concerned with being polished and professional (ahem) well nuf said on that subject. Personally I would opt for a picture of Timmy if you could catch him standing still against a good background for a logo. It would take a whole lot of soap to wash the cute off that little guy.

I like the first one...the second is too "romatisized" for me...guess I just like "plain-old".
default_rolleyes.gif
: I think the first horse, coloured like the second would be perfect.
default_yes.gif
:

My 2 cents is the first one just reminds me of Marty and her easy down home country style. The second one is nice to but doesn't remind me of her and how she is and her horses for some reason. :lol:

Latest posts

Back