Where to find pack saddle/ sawbuck pack for minis?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disneyhorse

Reaction score
I need a miniature sized pack saddle, preferrably a sawbuck type. Minis are 34" horse and donkey. Help!

Ozark Tack has a small pack saddle for $99. Just google Ozark Tack. Everyone loves them and they have great customer service. Jan

Thanks lovememinis... I had looked at Ozarks but didn't see that stuff! Not exactly what I'm looking for but might do...

Doesn't look like you could take a day trip with this one! But it is cute and affordable! Good luck and let us see a picture when you get one!

I used to go hiking with Nick. I used a child's size school back pack.......not the standard size, the smaller one for like the 1st graders! Perfect size.

I'm looking for a real, substantial pack saddle, the more authentic looking the better.

I bought my zip panniers from the folks in the link below. Have used them a lot and they are holding up great... Got International Orange, because I want to make sure the hunters see me.

They deal in goats but they outfit a lot of mini's too.

They will even make you a saw buck to fit your mini.... great folks to work with.

http://www.northwest...om/panniers.htm

The Saw buck is one that was made by someone on this forum, it is a traditional wooden one... the goat supply above also makes them..

... the harness... I bought from, Quality Llama Supply. Now that I live in a drier Clime... I want to get a leather harness to put on the sawbuck.

Here's Maggie set up to help me do fencing.

MaggiepaniersFeb12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back