Where to buy good hoods?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight star stables

Reaction score
I've been browsing for some hoods and I haven't found many I like. Star Lake has one that I think I will get for my kids. Are there any other good one out there? I haven't seen any that cover there head. Interested in both stable and outside blankets - Not a lycra slinky. Looking for warmth for the ponies. Thanks
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been browsing for some hoods and I haven't found many I like. Star Lake has one that I think I will get for my kids. Are there any other good one out there? I haven't seen any that cover there head. Interested in both stable and outside blankets. Thanks
default_smile.png
Have you tried talking with Angela she has the new tack shop

http://www.littlehorseshoeacres.com/

Just getting things up on her site, need to call her to find out if she can get you what you want..

Last edited by a moderator:
Anne, which hoods do you speak of? I seen their lycra slinkys but I am looking for a hood to keep them warm. I didn't see any other hoods on their site, am I looking in the wrong place?
default_unsure.png

Reble, I haven't talked to them and I will drop them a line. I hadn't because I had in the past asked Never Ending if they did and they only carried the lycra types ones. Thanks though. They DO have a nice cart there.... I think I'll buy myself one for Christmas next year.

Latest posts

Back