Where have my eyebrows gone???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I tried the mascara. I only have brownish black waterproof mascara. I sort of dried the wand a bit with a paper towel so it wouldn't glop on. I just don't have all that much hair there to work with, but it definitely darkened what I had. I just didn't care for it a lot because it made my brows too dark for my blonde hair.

I think part of the problem is that the hairs I do have there are too blonde, so losing a lot of them makes me look brow bald. I guess I could just grow bangs and hide them!

I also don't have any armpit hair any more. It's been years since I have my armpits. Used to have hair there, although it was never really bushy, but I don't think I've needed to shave them in the last 10 years or so.

So, losing eyebrow hair, lost all armpit hair, but wouldn't you know that I have to pluck the darn hairs out of my nose!

Bummer.

Sounds like women's eyebrows thin as they age (contrary to what happens to the rest of our body) and old men's eyebrows get so bushy they need a weed eater...and don't even get me started on the hair in their ears!
default_wacko.png
Puzzling!!

There ARE light brown eye brow pencils (I have one) Try one of those.
default_yes.gif

There ARE light brown eye brow pencils (I have one) Try one of those.
default_yes.gif
I tried a light brown pencil a few months ago and didn't like it at all because it seemed to have a reddish orange tone to it.

I think I need to put on my big girl pants and take a trip to the big city where there are a lot more varieties of pencils and stuff to try than I can find at our local Walmart... the only store which even sells cosmetics. blech.

Huh. Mine is kind of a light ashy blond-light brown color.

It is Cover Girl and says CC Brow & Eye Makers. The color: soft brown.

I think you'd like this one, if you can find it!
default_yes.gif

Back