Where do you shop for your miniature tack? -Online-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniAddict21

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am usually just a lurker so not sure where to post things but I think this is the right spot =) Where I am there is not a large amount of Miniatures so I have to do a lot of my shopping online. I have been using horse.com but was wondering if yall use any that are more mini oriented as they don't have a lot of what I need. Thanks so much in advance.

HI! THERE ARE SEVERAL WEB SITE THRU LB. DOUBLE DIAMOND,OZARK MINI TACK,SUPREME EQUINE ARE JUST A FEW. ALSO WELCOME WE ALL LOOK AND LISTEN HERE,AS THERE IS MUCH TO LEARN.

Welcome! I buy from several different places depending on what I am looking for. I have had great luck with Ozark Mountain tack, Horse.com, Double Diamond and Star Lake but lilbeginnings sale board also has had some great things offered for sale. If you are looking for something specific you may want to try posting a want ad on the sale board.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually buy from either KayJay Tack, Double Diamond or Ozark...always very pleased with the service and quality of tack.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back