Where can I find a show halter like this???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minishowgirl

Reaction score
Star Lake Tack does the bling halters, she could tell you if she has any like that, but I know she has very nice ones made the same way.

I know there is a company on ebay called quicksilver and they make halters like that. I'm sure if you showed them the picture they would make it for you.

I believe that Quicksilverskys is no longer selling on ebay! I think they also went under the name Natamgoodies.

They do have a facebook page http://www.facebook....sivetack?ref=ts

I miss them on ebay as I bought many, many halters from them!!!
default_thumbup.gif
I have one similar to the one you're wanting that I got from Quicksilverskys on ebay.

Hope this helps.

Read all the posts on quicksilver's facebook page before ordering....

Wow Thank you so much!!!! I might have a lot more halters than I need soon
default_smile.png

Is Quicksilver not a good place to buy from or are you talking about the sizing??

I believe Quicksilver is out of business. People have not gotten their items from what I've read on FB and no monies have been returned.

I bought one once and was sent the wrong one and wrong size. I sold it and never bought one again. Now buy from Double Diamond, Ozark, and locally!

quick silver took the money for many orders that customers said they never received, now arent answering customer correspondense or refunding money

Doesnt sound like ill be buying form there then!! Any other place I can get halters like those??

Yep, friends of mine bought a halter at a really reasonable price that was too good to be true. It literally fell apart in the class 5 minutes later. It's worth it to spend a decent amount of money for quality that will last years and years.

Thanks everyone! Do you think I could make one similar to these???
385589_10151700538020594_721367535_n.jpg
417605_10151401786925594_1486195175_n.jpg
Can anyone tell me how to make them???

Back