Where can I buy a santa hat or reindeer antlers for my minis?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gibsongrrl

Reaction score
I'd like to buy some "Christmas clothes" for my mini horse and mini donkey. I saw a few things on Ebay, but not much. I thought maybe you guys knew of a place online that has some cute stuff?

Thanks in advance,

Kristie Strange

I bought all of my mini xmas costumes (hats, feet bells, etc) for a large dog at Pet Smart or any large Pet store generally offers them.
default_yes.gif

My minis (or I should say I) so do love this time of year.

You can also find them in stores like Meijer, Walmart, etc. I've also used "Human" santa hats & reindeer antlers on the minis. Just add an elastic band around the bottom to help keep them on...if needed.
default_yes.gif

In previous years, we've purchased santa hats and the reindeer antlers with the headbands at our local Dollar Store.

I've seen them at Petco as well.

MA

Ah...I should've thought of that! I was just in the local petsmart admiring their selection of doggie Christams wear. Doh.

Thank you all!
default_smile.png

-Kristie Strange

You mean like this? Yep the Dollar Store. (yr. 2004) -sorry, computer dummy,don't know how to make smaller.

ChristmasPhoto2004-1a.jpg

Awww, what cute pictures!
default_smile.png

Looks like I'll head to the dollar store this weekend!

Thanks again!

-Kristie Strange

Sometimes your local feed store will carry Christmas horsie items. Also some tack shops.

Joyce L

Latest posts

Back