Where can I buy a mini donkey??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Wonders

Reaction score
Where did u guys buy your mini donkeys????? My mom is in love with them and I want to get her one for her bithday!! I just don't know where to get one!!
default_wacko.png
:

Thanks,

Carly

I bought mine from Short Assets farm in Eddy, TX. They are just outside of Waco, TX. Nice folks and really nice donks.

I bought a jenny from a girl and I bought her jack. Both of these are from the Short ASSet farm in TX so are good donkeys. I didn't want to leave the jennys baby jenny there on her farm as she'd be the only donkey left there and I hate seeing one donkey alone so she's here and I need to sell her for Tina. I'd like to keep her
default_wub.png
: but can't afford her, she's darling but Tina does want $1000 for her and understandably so, if she were on the Short ASSets farm, they'd want two or three times that much. So she's here in WI if you want to buy her, drive up, I'll be here and that little Kissi is waiting for a new mommy!

Where did u guys buy your mini donkeys?????
I'm certainly no expert, I only have one who I got for Christmas from my hubby (though I got to find and pic him out), but... what are you looking for? If a donkey to show or breed, you'll have to be more selective.

I was just looking for a pet. I looked in the newspaper classified ads, and www.dreamhorse.com. I also know a mini donkey breeder in my area, so we went to his house. And I asked people in my mini horse club if they knew of anyone.

I ended up finding Earl from the newspaper ads. While I really wanted a grey girl, I got a chocolate boy! hehe
default_smile.png
I just knew that personality was the biggest thing to me... a sweet little donkey, preferably young, and that's what I got
default_smile.png

Jessi

Latest posts

Back