When Should I expect a baby??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crackerjackjack

Reaction score
Well last spring and summer I marked the calendar every time I saw my jack with my jenny when she was in heat. Last June on the 3rd was the last time I saw Crackers do the deed. Chocolate has not come in since. She has large sides that hang down and the part in the front of her utters is full in the morning and the flatter in the evening. Sometimes the back section behind the utters on the left is full and looks like a little bag. No baby yet. It has been 12 months. Do you all think that it will be another month. Surely, she has to be bred?! All my other jennys have been in heat this year but her. I guess that I will keep waiting.

...and waiting and waiting.
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
Dont you just love those jenys that keep us WAITING?
default_no.gif
default_wacko.png
default_wink.png
I have 3 here that are NOT bred, but there so darn fat everyone keeps asking me when they are do.
default_new_shocked.gif
It could take another month, and for some reason...I sure am talking to alot of people who seem to think there jennys are taking a extra month this year...Dont know what is up with that.

Hi,

I am in the same boat as you! I purchased a pregnant Jenny about seven weeks ago. Her previous owner did not know her due date and speculated that it would be in about a month. People are starting to tease me that I actually just purchased the fattest mini donk on earth!
default_wacko.png

Good luck!

~ Autumn

Latest posts

Back