When Moose Attacks!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin G Farm

Reaction score
I came home tonight to find my hubby had been out taking pictures...he could hardly wait for me to see them. There are A LOT of pictures so I'm just going to attach a couple to this post...here is the link if you'd like to be entertained a little more: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1257...mp;l=9710896abd

Moose is a 2009 colt...he is almost 2 months old now. He generally terrorizes the other mares in the pasture with him...and the other foals are finally starting to play with him a little more...but apparently today was poor Bonsai's day to feel the wrath of Moose! Bonsai is our senior stallion...who I just adore
default_wub.png
...especially after being reminded of just how good...and tolerant...he is with the foals. I don't normally like to post fuzzy, nappy pictures, especially of my boys...but how could I resist
default_wink.png
So poor Bonsai is a fuzz ball...and the hair-do...well I clipped a strip of hair on his belly so I could make him more comfortable for driving...so that makes him look even more attractive right now...I swear he's a pretty boy
default_wacko.png

So anyway...hope you enjoy "When Moose Attacks!"...

s682786787_3157007_4998971.jpg

s682786787_3157008_5779383.jpg

s682786787_3157017_3443058.jpg

Tracy

Thanks
default_wub.png
I just wish it was later in the Summer and he was shed off...he would look more stallion worthy then! LOL

Oh my lord, look at that little brat go!!
default_new_shocked.gif
For something with such a sweet face he's sure got attitude.
default_biggrin.png
Daddy, on the other hand, is being an absolute angel. Give Bonsai a pat for me for being such a good papa!

Don't worry about the fuzz, showing him being so sweet adds greatly to his appeal. Only a real man can make being chewed on by kids look sexy!
default_laugh.png

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Donna they are very similar in color aren't they! I just wish Bonsai was shed out...he honestly is so much prettier and I hate seeing the fuzzy pictures but Moose was just so funny...and persistent! LOL

And just because I'm feeling guilty for posting such unflattering pictures of Bonsai...here he is cleaned up (although the photographer made his head look a little funky when they took the people (me) out of the picture in the 2nd shot of him):

WestwindFarmsRollersBonsai.jpg

Bonsai-EMHC2008.jpg

Back