When may we...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlatCreekFarm

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I'm getting antsy... and want to SEE what everyone else got too - that is half the fun!!
default_risa8.gif
[/SIZE]

Has everyone received their Hee Haw gifts?
default_smile.png

So, can we... can we?? And reveal who our Secret Santas were etc?
default_new_multi.gif

Alrighty, I will pin this thread and everyone can post a pic of what they got and who there SS was. Now, I REALLY do need to get my butt in gear and download my new camera into my new computer (I must of been a good girl this year..Santa brought me a new Compaq computer system about 2 weeks ago, along with a 24" LCD screen..yup~~ I love it!!) My Secret Santa was Shawna..(minimule) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything I got. Until I post a pic I will tell you..I got a beautiful donkey T-shirt, a pair of leather donkey earrings and a donkey pin. Thank you Shawna! OK...who's next??

Merry Christmas!

I received the most beautiful things from FlatCreekFarm, thank you Tammy I love everything.

Tammy made just for ME, 2 rings, that I love...her husband blacksmiths for a hobby, and he made a gorgeous donkey out of pony shoes, I love it, it is too nice to put in the barn to hang tack on! And a mug with donkeys and chickens, two of my favorite playmates...oh, and a donkey cookie cutter and a really nice figurine of Santa and a boy on a donkey.Oh, also a really nice card with guess what.. donkeys on it!!

Thank you ever so much Tammy!!

th_IMG_1703.jpg

Holy Cow....I actually did it on the first try!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]Cheryl, you are SO welcome!
default_smile.png
I had fun picking things out, and I'm very glad that everything made it alllll the way 'up north' in one piece. I was nervous about that
default_ohnoes.jpg
[/SIZE]

Ok, I got some really COOL items from Susan (Painted Promise Ranch), and a nice note! (BTW, Susan I tried to send you a PM thank you but your inbox is FULL up.. lol). I got the cutest little donkey trio you ever saw. One is a handmade Christmas ornament formed on a very large jingle bell. I also got a cute 'squeaky' little brown stuffed donkey (my JRT dog wanted to steal it from me.. hehe! very cute). #3 in the trio is a darling fuzzy, soft donkey (I could hug him all day
default_wub.png
) & he wears a cool t-shirt. He represents a "Long Ears Rescue". Adorable. Here they are --

donkey_trio1.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]oops, I think I cut brown fella's ears off in the pic...[/SIZE]

Susan, THANK YOU!!! Love them all!!!

Christmas_Gifts.jpgChristmas_Gifts.jpg

Here is a picture of my gifts. Corinne had my name. I love everything that I got. I got some apple donkey treats, a kling of a donkey head to go on my window, some really good smelling candles, and some rooster towels and hot pads. I collect anything rooster and anything donkey. Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts. I really love it all.

Back