Whats your favorite adult beverage?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Just curious. I think I had a total of about 2 drinks this weekend. My favorite wasnt any good at all this weekend and I just couldnt make it taste right. Maybe its getting me used to the fact after Thursday I cant drink anymore.

I have never really been a big drinker. My favorites have to be Love Potion and Muff Diver.

wine, wine,wine, beer (microbrews), margaritas, tequila....brandy......pretty much in that order
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I drink Bourbon and diet tonic (only nutrasweet free), Berenger brothers white zin.

Frozen margaritas.

I am staring at mine right now and wondering should I have a shot of Jack Daniel's, now and then go to bed and have a nice nights sleep~! Ah gee I talked myself into having one...2 shots on the rocks with some Sprite..Now thats that ticket..

Tequila and tonic.... with a twist...
biggrin.gif
Oh... and also a good, dry Chardonnay never hurts, either...
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

In college, it was *Pink Panties*!

It's:

Cherry 7-up

Grenadine

Lime wedges

Marschino cherries

Gin

It was GOOD STUFF back then!
yes.gif

Mudslide right now. My favorite beer is Samual Adams followed closely by Bass and Guiness.

Christian Brothers Golden Sherry or Beringer's White Zin.

MA

I quit drinking almost 20 years ago.

But I used to really like a Hairy Navel once in a while! But only with extra Grenadine and a spritz of 7-Up.

When I lived in Ireland, I drank pints of Guinness!

Now I drink water, coffee, iced tea, stuff like that.

When I was still "sewing my wild oats" I loved a good Ameretto Sour! Also enjoyed Little Purple Hooter Shooters...
yes.gif
I was a bad girl back then

Now the smell of Alcohol makes me drunk
wacko.gif
biggrin.gif

I am a beer drinker - usually bud light in a glass with a pinch of salt, but I also like a "salty dog" or a "greyhound" occasionally (vodka w/ grapefruit juice, the salty dog has salt on the rim).

New years eve, I had this drink they were calling a "blue popsickle", it was yummy...I think it had vodka, blue maui (sp?) and lemonade.

My Mom is like a bartender wanna be, always making up something good to drink when we go over there to eat. I'm not sure how impressive it is that this is usually in the morning like for brunch.

Not that long ago, she made Key Lime Martinis and then I made some here. They are REALLY good!

My favorite old standby when we go out to eat is a margarita (or two, or three...). I also like Vodka in just about any kind of juice and rum & diet coke.

champagne.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't drink anymore, but when I was younger I used to drink mostly beer either Bud Light or Jenny Light. I also liked Peppermint Schnapps or Strawberry Daiquiri's. Once in awhile I'll still have a Strawberry Daiquiri but a virgin one (no booze) LOL

Now all I drink is PEPSI - Caffine free!
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Only one drink for me its a Fuzzy Navel---Peach Snapps and Orange Juice.
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
Guiness. But being a very cheap drinker I am a 1 beer person then it's cherry coke.

Latest posts

Back