What's up with Congress Resluts?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poniesgalore

Reaction score
Hi all. Does anyone out there know why they haven't up dated the Congress results?

And congratulations to all of you who posted on this site and did so well.

I've been waiting for them to finish listing the placings so I can print out Acappella's results. Lee wrote them down so I think I will just type them up myself... You'd think they'd have them all listed by now.

I've been waiting too.. so I emailed the show management... figured it didn't hurt to ask!
default_blush.png
:

I'll post if I hear anything.

By the way, you can contact show management by going to the horseshowsonline.com site, finding the show, then clicking on the CONTACT SHOW button ... they might appreciate positive feedback on just how much we enjoy having the results posted here
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congress what? (read the title of the thread again) Reckon I missed those while I was up there.

Last edited by a moderator:
strass Posted Today, 07:51 PM Congress what? (read the title of the thread again) Reckon I missed those while I was up there.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just received an email from Davenport that the rest of the Congress results have been posted. He says they lost access to the web Saturday night, so had to wait until they could get on line to finish posting.

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back