Whats he doing?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chico

Reaction score
Sometimes, especially on walks, our little P.J. drags his nose on the ground. He looks like a hound dog sniffing a trail. He doesn't hurt his nose, he's not dragging it hard, he just kinda skims it along. Pretty funny though. =-) We do have neighbors who have horses and I thought maybe he's smelling them. Checking out the neighbors. =-) What do you think?

Chico

[SIZE=8pt]MY JACK USE TO DO THAT...I BELIEVE HE WAS TRYING TO PICK UP URINE SCENTS FROM THE GIRLS. LOL...THEN OF COURSE IF HE GOT A GOOD SCENT...UP HIS HEAD WOULD GO WITH LIPS CURLED BACK ....PRAYING TO THE HEAVENS ...IT LOOKED LIKE
default_rolleyes.gif
: [/SIZE]

I am going to agree with what everyone else has said...and add...he cold be looking for a good place to roll :bgrin Corinne

My horse does that too... I never thought too much about it, I just assumed they all did it LOL

I think he could be looking for a good place to roll too.

Thanks for all the input.
default_smile.png
No rolling when nose dragging. It's pretty funny to watch and my guess is smelling the neighbors horses. We live on a quiet street and the neighbors and us walk our horses pretty regular. Donkey boy too.

Chico

Latest posts

Back