WHATCHADOINTHISWEEKEND?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well today I'm taking pictures of my mare for sale, then going to my trainer's to drive my filly. Tomorrow I'm headed off to a family reuion for the rest of the weekend.

Well, tonight Jay (hubby) is getting some hay and loading it in the barn. I do not have that duty anymore since I started having back trouble. We have a young man that comes over to help. My daughter Chasta and I will work a couple of the horses that need that extra umph for Nationals tonight after it cools off some. Tomorrow morning we are taking one of our mares to see if there is a bun in the oven at the vets. Tomorrow evening, working all the show horses then meeting some friends at a local restaurant for supper. Sunday---haven't really decided yet, need to clean house,
no.gif
but who wants to do that?
biggrin.gif
Maybe the barn needs some reorginization? Yeah that's it.
yes.gif

Im going to take it easy this weekend. So far i have suceeded at that goal! might last untill in the morning though.

Today:

-Babysat the nabor's kid from 7am-10am. Then went over to Gabes house to watch Phill get thrown off some bulls. He is 'preparing' for the fair rodeo. lol im not sure how you compare for bull riding 2 weeks in advance. Couldnt you just have someone beat you over and over w/ a baseball bat and get the same preparation. lol

-Took my nephews on a little buggy ride for a while. They injoyed that since they have never seen coco in action.

-Dropped off some paperwork at wal-mart for a job interview.

-BBQ over at a friends house and went swimming since there car was in the shop and they didnt hhave a ride over to my house. So we swam at hers.

Tommarow:

-getting up around 8am to head down to the Mt. Hope horse auction. My faverit place in the world. Going w/ my dad ..my mom might ride down w/ me in my car since she wants to go but usually we leave around 6am when she is still sleeping. Hoping to get another Perchon cross, good halter horse potention, or another mini. Prob will take about all day. Wont get home untill around 9pm more then likey. 2 hours there ...2 hours back and allot of them there.

-Picking up a show halter, and new regular halter for coco.

Sunday:

-Going over to a friends house for a 'jewly party' w/ her step mom and her friends. Might spend some time w/ my new horse if we find one.

-Working w/ coco ..he's doing really well. Better every day and i think we have a good chance. Today i actually got him to trot w/ me.

So thats me ..taking it easy i guess. lol

I have a date on Saturday with a WITCH...................................................

Ditch Witch that is. Will be installing 450' feet of water/elec/phone and security cable. YEE HAW!

I think I'm in LOVE with this machine, it looks like an over sized lawn tractor with a HUGE chain saw blade.............................................LOOK OUT!

Last edited by a moderator:
What am I doing? MARE STARE!!! Have 2 under the cameras. Have had one under the camera since July 1. Her original due date was July 10. Now I don't know when she's due. I do know I want to go out there and squeeze that baby out. I'd like to get a full nights sleep.
no.gif

Well....Marty, we are going to our county fair this weekend. And I've been busy trying to train Apache to lead without DRAGGING me!
laugh.gif

But you'll be VERY INTERESTED in knowing what we are going to be doing NEXT weekend!!!!
new_shocked.gif
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif
yes.gif
In fact...you'll want to come too!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back