What "Pet" Names do you Have for Your Pets?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is fun! And I thought I sometimes came up with strange nick-names.
default_smile.png

My previous TFT Tucker, somehow earned the nick-name Skunkface, even though he was never near a skunk...

Teo my Toy Fox Terrier also known as Tay-Tay, Tayzer, Handsome, "Arrg, why did you put your tennis ball under the fridge/sofa/desk again."

The Minis:

Carnival- Fat Boy, Carny, Car-ni-val

Spring- Springbean, Springy, Pretty Girl, Sweety

Frosty Chip- Frosty, Arrg, why are you such a pain sometimes??

Canyon, I just realized doesn't have a nickname...oh, wait maybe it's Chubby Girl...

The pony:

Estina, Stina, Estie,

Hello,

My husband and I named our dog Buck (his choice). I still have no idea why he named him that, but we call him Mook as a nickname. He is a brindle and white pitbull and he thinks he is a cat. lol.
default_smile.png

Well, we have so many pets I won't list them all--but a few seem to get more goofy nicknames than others!

My fuzzy grey & white cat who was named Theodore (as in Roosevelt...we have several presidents, a couple of prime ministers and one prince (Charles aka "Chuckie")

Anyway, Theodore started out being Teodore but he never listened to that. Now he is usually Teddy, or Teddy Bear. Also Tedster, and because I used to pick him up and say "Look at Teddy" to my mom, now he has become 'Ookit'

My little black and white cat Sparkie is usually Parky, but one day I said something about "Parky has..." and my mom thought I'd called her Parkus--and so now she is often called Parkus--or Arcus Parkus, just because it rhymes I guess!

Our '09 colt, Imp, always gets called Twerpy--I started calling him that when he was a little wee foal & it's just stuck.

Back