what is a chess a pee

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic

Reaction score
We got a 7 week old puppy and she's part black lab and chess- a- pee l don't know how to even spell it but l think thats how you say it anyway would like to know what kind of dog that would be. She's beautiful with the prettiest face and some kind of big looking feet for a baby.

That should be a nice cross. When do we get to see pictures?
yes.gif

Robin

Has to be a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. They look just like Labs, but have a very thick curly coat.

I'd say you've gotten yourself a wonderful companion there!!!
yes.gif

Congrats on the new baby! I bet you will really enjoy her!!! However, being a shih-tzu person, I can't help but wonder how would a chess a pee cross with a shih-tzu
wub.gif
Being near the Chesapeake Bay, I knew what breed you meant and have heard great things about them!
biggrin.gif

Cheasies are great dogs. However, somethign to keep in mind. Most of them have a somewhat stubborn streak when it comes to learning so training wiht them should begin from day one. This is usually a very nice cross and if the dog gets the trainign brain form teh lab side, you are especially set!!!

Latest posts

Back