What can I say (Jimmy Hand)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdhand

Reaction score
Those of you that have read my previous post about us being in the hospital and all well on Monday, June 18th, 2007 my sweet husband, best friend and partner in miniature horses went to be the Lord. I really don't know what to say. I just felt I should post on hear. I cannot sleep. The funeral is today. I have lots of friends and family here with me. As you all know I had to cancel the Horse Show in May because he was so sick. I stayed with him for 9 weeks. We had some special time together this past month. Anyway I just wanted you all to know.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

My thoughts are with you and I am so sorry. There are just never enough words
depresse.gif

I am so sorry...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I am so sorry for the loss of your husband, and to your kids, for the loss of thier father. I am glad you had some special times together recently, but I know it doesn't seem nearly enough. We are here if you need a shoulder.........hugs to you.........

Alicia

I'm so sorry to hear this news. You and your family have my sympathies and prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss, please know our thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. PLEASE know that our prayers and thoughts are with you. Corinne

Remember the good times. Peace and comfort to you and your family for the loss a friend, companion, husband, father, brother, son. May GOD hold you in his comforting arms and give you peace.

My very heartfelt and sincere condolences to you for the loss of your dear husband. I'm hoping you find strength and comfort in the days to come.

We offer our deepest condolences. Prayers lifted for you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss.....may God Bless you and watch over you at this sad time.

Our condolences for the loss of your life partner. Our prayers are with you.

God wrap you and your's in comforting healing White Light as you go through this..........

Blessings,

MA

Back