What a busy weekend!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFFoxyGal

Reaction score
WOW,.....I am still tired,....We got our new calf,..My mom was over for the night,..Went to Yorkton to the dentist surgeon,....Met one of our wonderful forum members and her beautiful horses and got 56 chickens!!!!!!

MY head is STILL spinning!!!!,..LOL

OK,.....Foxy is still preggie!!!,....but,.....Today is definitly weird!!!!! So,...I kept her in today,..so I can watch her better,....I will put a post on later about it,..hopefully!!!

Her are a few Saturday pics of Foxy,.....also,.....You can now see her bag!!!,...From ANY angle!!!! YAYYY!!!

Fred also turned my cam around,....so ,..she is not upside down anymore!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Here are a few pics,....Enjoy! :saludando:

angelbabynkatie.jpg

I LOVE this pic!,..This is my Katie and Foxy in the sunset.
default_wub.png
:

angelbabysfront.jpg

Foxy from the front!!!,..LOL :bgrin

angelbabysbutt.jpg

Foxy from the rear!!!,..Double LOL :lol:

angelgirl4.jpg

My pretty girl!
default_wub.png
:

angelbabyhead.jpg

Foxy says :saludando: !!

angelgirlsbag.jpg

and lastly,....her bag,..which you can see clearly now!!! :aktion033:

I will come back on later and try to catch up,.....Everyone,.....PLEASE,..Have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!!!!! :saludando: Terri

She has got to foal SOON -- you tell her I said so!!!

JJay

I feel your pain, 343 days on our little filly oh man took forever maiden mare too. Hang in there, the good thing is that it will happen its just a matter of when
default_smile.png

YEAH!!!! She is definately closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That bag looks alot bigger than before!!!

Can't wait to see her foal! :aktion033: (Do you know what color the stallion is that she is bred to?)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK,..Bluerocket,...I will tell her,..but,...I think Fred has been talking to her as well,.....I have seen them BOTH winking at each other! :eek: LOL

wpsellwood and Karma Creek Minis,.....Thanks,.....I will whisper that you noticed she might be getting closer in her other ear and maybe,...just maybe,......
default_wacko.png
:

KsCowgirl Posted Today, 11:44 AM YEAH!!!! She is definately closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That bag looks alot bigger than before!!!

Can't wait to see her foal! (Do you know what color the stallion is that she is bred to?)
NOPE!!!!!!,......Her old owners said that she was running with a lot of stallions,..but,..didnt know which one it is?????

My 3 girls are trying to make bets on the color from me now,..cause,..they say that dad is gonna whoop my butt,..and when I have to fork the 20 bucks over to him, that they want me to fork money over to them as well!!!!! :eek:
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back