Westwinds Buck Offs Naked Truth

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fun To Paint

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just got a new stallion that I have LOVE for so long. He is Westwinds Buck Offs Naked Truth a beautiful 32" silver bay grandson of Boones Little Buckeroo
wub.gif

I was just wondering if anyone who has owned this wonderful boy has any nice pictures of him. I know he has shown alot and was hoping that someone got a nice picture of him.

Thanks Alot

Oh you got Naked! He's a great stallion. I owned him for a few years. What I loved about him was he was an "in your pocket" horse. If I was in his run, he was right there "WHAT YA DOIN??????

I will see if I have any photos. I showed him and did very well. I can remember at least one grand champion Sr. Stallion. PM me your e-mail and I will see what I can find.

Give him a big hug from me!!

One time at a show my sister came running into the barn yelling COME ON - WE GOTTA GET NAKED!! That turned a few heads.

One of his son's is for sale at the auction I'm going to this weekend. Snowy Acres Naked on The Spot. I owned this gelding when he was a stallion in 2008. He is a smoky Black Appaloosa.

Sorry no info or pics BUT I do own a sister of his...

Westwinds Bay Lady of BuckOff

CONGRATS!

Sorry no info or pics BUT I do own a sister of his...

Westwinds Bay Lady of BuckOff

CONGRATS!

Congrats to you MindyLee.

Hope she is as nice as her brother. Can you post a picture of her. I'd love to see if they look the same

Congrats to you MindyLee.

Hope she is as nice as her brother. Can you post a picture of her. I'd love to see if they look the same
Here she is! Also she is bred to my King Supreme son for a July/Aug foal and I cant wait to see it. She has produced some really nice foals so far and this one I hope is her best!

DSC03512_cropped_6x4_sm.jpg

DSC03596_cropped_6x4_sm.jpg

Here she is! Also she is bred to my King Supreme son for a July/Aug foal and I cant wait to see it. She has produced some really nice foals so far and this one I hope is her best!

new_shocked.gif
WOW. I can see that the great looks run in the family. She is beautiful. I wish someone had pictures of him. Naked is so scruffy right now. Maybe I'll have to suck it up and clip him so I can show his good looks off too.

Latest posts

Back