Western Championship streaming?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fanch

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the western championships will be streamed online like it was last year?? Is there a link around somewhere in internet space :p

I also was wanting to know, so I called AMHA and the Western, Central and Eastern Championships will not be online this year. I was really wanting to watch my stallion Aloha Acres Amirs Rally Express sired by Mountain Medows Prince at Centrals.

Oh bummer... I LOVED watching it. But this year I finally get to go to Western Championships!!!!!!!!!!!

See you there.. I will have a couple of horses showing at the Western Championship !!!

Looks Like you and I are in the same boat Crabby Chicken, I have watched it for the past couple years and finally I am coming down to show there! Bummer bout it not being broadcasted; my friends were really wanting to watch! Lots of pictures then.

Paige, say HI if you see us. We will be with Gallery Training, and my name is Kim and my daughter is Hilary. We will only have our horse showing on Sunday maybe for a couple classes!

Latest posts

Back