WE'RE SO JEALOUS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
overshoulder.jpg

Hey.. Lavern is missing some of the parts, like the explorer box to put in her URL>> ??? It doesnt come up when she pokes the tree...????? I am trying Bling..

WOW, Shirl, yours is big, but it worked. And mine almost worked, but I don't have a place to put my address. so maybe it is not all my fault. Where did the name Bling Bling come from? Hey Russ did you hear Shirl say I was missing some parts. But I do still have my cookies.

This has been so much fun and thanks for nice things said about babies.

Hey Lavern, I think that is a REAL life size picture of her at that age... She was born the first day of the Bling Bling Shoot!!! Shirl

Well I'll be.......something froze over :bgrin ....Helen Keller is a miracle worker and all is right with the world!
default_wink.png
: Proud of ya both for getting the pics up online!

You 2 gals did excellente' posting your pics! :risa8: :risa8:

Now keep at it and dazzle us.......great pics you shared today. :cheeky-smiley-006:

LaVern, Earl the t.v. show is on Thursday nights at 7 p.m. on NBC stations. Great show to sit back and laugh, I love it. Yes, I remember watching the Beverly Hillbillies growing up. :bgrin

As for your missing parts....hmmm....I don't know why when you click on the tree thingy icon a box doesn't pop up on your screen..... That's where you paste the picture addy url for your forum post. But first before you paste ya gotta, go highlite the picture URL addy on your photobucket account that you want to post on the forum and right click copy.

If you don't have that box pop up from clicking on tree symbol......just copy and paste the photbucket picture addy url you want on forum.......on your posts . At least that will save you from typing out the addy for the pic. Hope this helps.....ya gotta remember I don't explain computer stuff very good.

You gals are on the right track, keep up the good work......isn't it great to post pics? Pretty cool
default_thumbup.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
We're working on it, don't give up!

Hi guys!!

That's my Ally girl up there :bgrin I just LOVE her, she is so refined and just plain beeeautiful!!

Here's one of Renee's colts from last year.... hubba, hubba
default_rolleyes.gif
:

benny-colt-2.jpg

And here's another one!! What a beautiful mare!

a-Rowbuck-Buck-A-Luck-4.jpg

Thanks Mindy, And everyone else. I get so mad at this thing, but oh what fun it is. Other than Hart, I haven't seen another living soul for weeks and here I am visiting with people from all over and never get lonely. I don't know if I think it is good or not though. It is so much easier to stay home and visit with you than bundle up and go visit the neighbors like we used to. It seems like we used to have company a couple nights a week and now I visit on the computer or telephone. Kind of sad in a way. Oh, what the heck I don't have to clean my house for you guys.

OK, I'll join in the fun to! Since I still havn't gotten my 06 Lucky Harts Brigadier On Broadway foal pics on my site yet, I'll at least put a pic of the three girls (yep, thats all he gave me this year was girls) out here for all to see. Hope this works...

brigs-trio.jpg

:new_shocked: Oh my goodness Gene! I can't wait to see more of those beauties on your site and SOON I hope!!! I am such a fan of Brigs!

Nice to see some babies!

I'd sure like to get one, this mare has been bagged up for two weeks, and the full moon is tonight...she is not due til Feb. 14, but I want my little red (both parents are red) Valentine early!

Dangit!

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back