WE'RE SO JEALOUS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
Erica you are driving me crazy, Shirley and I just finished weaning and you get to be showing off your beautiful babies. Man, we have five months before we start.

It will be twenty below tonight and the wind is a howling. And we are very depressed.

So we were wondering if anyone would like to see never before seen 06 babies. That way we wouldn't be so envious and grumpy. And they aren't too much older than your new ones. Please someone be nice and say "oh, I would love to see them" even if you wouldn't.

Then we are going to try to figure out how to do it. Thanks, LaVern

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Hey -- I love to look at babies - bring em on.!!

I would love to see those "secret" babies you held back!!

Hey... don't be cranky with people who already have beautiful foals on the ground!!!

I LOVE seeing the babies every year. Even if they aren't mine.

I don't have any expecting this year, I'm just excited to see everyone elses' foals.

Yeah LaVern... I'm with Lisa of Ruff N Tuff... want to see YOUR secret babies you held onto!!!

Andrea

We kept 1 2006 filly. She is a Blue Roan pinto with blue eyes.

Her dam; Moss Grove Silken Maiden & filly; Cjmm Painted Majestic Goddess. Her sire is Rockin K Grand Painted Illusion

ead5bd8e.jpg

ee461a6b.jpg

Hey Lavern... It must be our ol Hippy ways, everyone else is turning left and we are STILL turning right...

Yes Maam, got the last three weaned!!! I had to keep the mares in the heated barn so there bags didnt freeze up...!!! Now.. get off the phone so we can try and post pictures!!!! Shirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh LaVern, too bad you aren't closer.......I have 13 more to go in the next 7 weeks! With a few straglers coming in the end of April.

Luckily I am working with Heather and thinking about possibly getting some of my cameras up on marestare, so others can join in on my foaling this year....and alert me if I sleep through them, and I can watch them at work as well
default_smile.png

And yes you should show off some of those "weaners" you have hiding out.......I am so excitied to get around to clipping my "yearlings" in another month or so.....they are hairy suckers right now.

Okay, Done with the last trip to the barn to water. Man, those buckets freeze up fast.

Now here goes. Shirley help me out. How do you doe this? First of all what he heck is a URL? Sounds like something in the doctors office.

I love to see pictures of babies ANYTIME! :new_multi: But, I'm glad I don't have any due right now. It is snowing outside and supposed to be really cold for the next week or so. :cold: My first ones should begin arriving in about 5-6 weeks. Sure hope it warms up by then. :ugh:

LaVern, you'll need to set up a free account at http://www.photobucket.com and upload your pics from your computer to your account. Get that done and let us know....someone can talk ya through this...it took me 3 years to learn.

BTW....URL is that funny t.v. show on NBC Thursday nights, URL Hickey.....ya know the guy that is trying to fix all his life goof ups
default_wink.png
:

Just teasing....that's the wrong type Earl. :bgrin It's cold here in Iowa too....my brain froze. :eek:

Hi LaVern,

URL is the http:// address where you picture is at. Like on your website, or on photobucket.

Can't wait to see the lil' keepers!
default_yes.gif
:

Lewella

Oh, the kids love that show. But three years Russ, I don't even know if I'll last that long. Okay, this is what I understand URL is my website or another place I keep pictures. What was that song the Dixie Chicks sang about URL?

Okay, well I can't go to my website to get a picture because I said it was to be a new picture. So I have to set up that other deal. Right?

I'm a coming Erica.

noooo....lol the dixie chicks sang "cuz EARL had to die". lol. go to photobucket and set up an account and then you can upload pictures from your computer- its fairly simple actually.

Hey Shirl, How you doing with your URL. Thanks Lowella for the bucket place I'm headed there. T-Bird Do you have a T- Bird? She'll have fun fun fun.

Do you have a file or folder on your computer you put your pictures to store?

You know, the place you store them before you send them to Jean or when you email them to friends?

When you find that place you store your pics on your computer.....set up a account at photobucket and hit that browser button by the uploading pics area...that should bring up your pics from your file... to click on and you can upload them ....I usually do that 1 at a time...but I'm computer challenged.
default_wink.png
:

You'll get this....don't give up.

First get yourself that photobucket account set up.....write down your login name and password for future reference.
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are too funny! I can't wait to see the pics!

If you absolutly HAVE to send them to me and I will be glad to post them for you!

[email protected]

And Erica! I would be GLAD to stay up all night and watch your babies be born! that would be soooo awsome!

Gage

Erica, I think you will have all those babies on the ground before I figure this out. I was doing well until my cookies got enabled.

Latest posts

Back