WE'RE SO JEALOUS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jean, help her out....I hate to see a gal flipping her cookies! :bgrin

LaVern, forget the cookies, forget the URL and just check your e-mail

T-Bird Do you have a T- Bird? She'll have fun fun fun.
Actually, the answer is both yes and no. I do have a T-bird but its not what you're thinking. My arab, whose been in the family for 9 years now, is named Thorn and he has like 20 nicknames....Thorny boy, pretty boy, gorgeous, handsome boy, Thorny boy, and the list goes on and on. lol. Anyhow Thorny Bird is one of them but if i'm referring to him a lot of times i call him T-bird. He pretty much stole my heart and got me really falling head over heels.
default_wub.png
: I used to call him my #1 Man but since i got Austin that one had to go
default_bye-sad.gif
: - don't want to hurt anyones feelings! :bgrin So now I just call them "My Boys".

And that was my life story :new_rofl:

Thanks everyone, but no luck. It makes me so mad, but If I have to go to the University of URL I am going to learn how to do this. Good Night

Thats right......sleep on it! :bgrin Wake up bright and refreshed (just like a computer) and send us those pics!!! We like purty pictures and if they are George and Bob babies they are bound to be purty even if they are all hairy and hoary from livin' in the north country!

Oh and THANKS!!! Us poor Canadians needed some of this humour to lighten the mood during our cabin fever days!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree sleep on it... get rid of all the bad "karma" like Earl/URL always talks about. :bgrin

You'll get this picture stuff...hang in there.

Okay Russ, I'm wide awake and ready to take this on again. Gonna go do back out and finish chores and then give it another try. I suppose that Erica had another buckskin baby last night.

By the way, way what night does that Earl show come on and which network? Are you old enough to remember the old Beverly Hillbillies? Earl, Earl, Earl,, won't you marry Pearl?

Speaking of old TV shows - when I saw your new ad campaign it made me think of Petticoat....Junction!!! Whooo.....ooo! Any water towers near your place?

Oh Renee do I ever know what you mean about seeing all these babies already and having to wait soooo long for ours to get here! And this weather!!! Sometimes I wonder why we do this to ourselves but then I remember all the things I love about "the north country".....

Don't forget about the Dolly/Puck baby coming end of May. That should give you a little bit of a baby fix until yours arrive. Now where are those '06 pics??? We are waiting :bgrin

I told you they would be pretty babies and they ARE pretty babies but who knew just HOW PRETTY!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I want,
default_wub.png
: I want,
default_wub.png
: :new_shocked: I WANT....lol

Great Picture.

Tami just have to say love your avatar: Great Job was it hard to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY!
default_wub.png
: Absolutely GORGEOUS!! You should enter that picture!!

Latest posts

Back