Went to the AMHR show in Shelbyville-PICS and videos!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Timber Buck

Reaction score
Well, I went to the Shelbyville AMHR show yesterday just to see what it is all about. I wanted to learn about the different classes and see what the AMHR is all about. I had a great time watching the gorgeous horses! I did not get to stay for the whole thing, but I made it through class 120 or so. The only driving class that I saw was a hackney exhibition or "over" class. That was really fun! I wish I knew if any of these horses were my friends on here. If you see yourself let me know. These are low quality photos because my camera REALLY does not do well in arena settings...sorry.

http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy272/Tallistrailblzr/AMHR%20Show%20April%2027%202012/?action=view&current=2012-04-27_10-26-22_943.mp4

I was there! I was driving a buttermilk buckskin and I was wearing a shiny pink jacket and cowboy hat.
default_smile.png
You wouldn't have seen me drive though if you left at class 120. We were showing til after midnight on Friday. Too bad you couldn't have see liberty. The area 3 show will be at the same location, but if your guy is only A he wouldn't be able to show there. It's an AMHR only show.

• I tried calling your cell to see if you were there, but I think I dialed it wrong because it went straight to voicemail and it wasn't a girl on the message. I talked to 4 people who knew you. There were three girls probably 18 or so and an older lady taking photos with a tripod camera. They show at Newton County she said. I can't remember her name for the life of me!! Anyway, my guy will be registered AMHR soon!! He is already 34 inches at 10 months lol. That is why I came Friday. I was going to show at the AMHA show Sunday, but he is height disqualified. How did you do in the show? Also, I head them say there was someone there doing photography called "Southern Comfort Photography", but I can't find any pics on the web. Do you know where to look???

I'm sorry I missed you. See if you can get AMHR to rush your papers and maybe you can show at the area 3 show. The deadline is May 11 to register. Southern Comfort said that they were not going to post pics online anymore. Be sure to look up the Peach State Miniature Horse Club up on facebook and join the group.

Okay I joined the group. Thanks for telling me about it. Is Conyers the only show you go to for minis other than Shelbyville?

Latest posts

Back