Wehadababyitsa colt!!! Splash overo!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauralee

Reaction score
I am proud to introduce TRUMAN. Truman was born July 13 as a suprise birth. Thank God everything went fine. Truman's sire and dam are very similarly marked....both are rich dark bay with modest blazes and small amount of white on rear legs. Neither are pinto! His sire, Sweetwaters Lil High Stepper aka "Banner", belongs to a very sweet friend of mine, Rexann Bondurant in Gladewater, TX. Banner is Rexann's pride and joy, and he is the "top" man at her farm. I have admired him for several years. Rexann loaned Banner to me last year when I was having zero luck getting my mares settled with my (geriatric) stallion. I am very grateful to have Rexann as a friend.

Truman's dam is Luv Em Minis Rulers Faith. Faith is one of those "love at first sight" purchases......I bought her before she was weaned from Tonya Magee's website. Faith and Banner made a pretty good cross, I think!

Truman's registered name is Lauralees Faiths Moment of Truth.

Isn't he pretty???

Trumanright.jpg

Trumanface.jpg

Trumanleft.jpg

Congrats Laura he is awesome!

Love his markings.

I haven't measured him yet but he's little....probably mature around 31 I'll guess.

Oh he is darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

he is beautiful! splash overos are so amazing. i'm a sucker for white faces! i love your little guy! his name is really cute too.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

:bgrin

Laura, I'm SO happy for you! He's beautiful! WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!

HOW FUN! Just to look at him! :aktion033: You must be thrilled.

MA

Oh my gosh....what a CUTIE PIE!
default_wub.png
: Bet you are tickled pink Lauralee!
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations :aktion033: What a pretty baby. What a nice surprise :bgrin

I sure hope you show him! I don't show or have Pintos but this would surely tempt me!

Congratulations on a beautiful boy!

Maxine

Wowzer!!!! He is gorgeous! You have had a couple awesome foals this year. Are you expecting more? Congratulations on Truman!!! Love that name! Sheila

:aktion033: :aktion033: what a surprise!!!!!....lucky you..he is B E A U T I F U L!!!!!

Latest posts

Back