Web Hosting

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjcs

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a web hosting site that allows you to install a paypal button? I use Freeserves (the paying one without banners) and I don't think it allows a person to install the pay pal buttons. I don't want to have to pay for e-commence, is that the only way?

Thanks, Barbara

Hi Barbara,

I have a web page that is hosted and I pay $50 a month for that and have a paypal account, free. I don't exactly know if that is what you are looking for, but if it is, leave me a post and I will give you their name.

Nancy

You have to have a paypal account. Then under merchant services (I think), there is a selection of buttons that can be made for the items (if you are doing specific items) or you can doing a shopping cart. It'll save as an image and then you can just put it in your website. Its free.

Thank you nbark and Keri.

I do have a pay pal account and I knew that I can get the pay pal buttons free. I tried at one time to install the pay pal buttons on my website but it didn't work. I thought that maybe it wasn't allowed by freeservers. I only pay a few dollars each month for the web hosting with freeservers. I only have a couple different books that I have for sale so I don't want to pay a lot per month for e-commence.

Maybe I was just doing something wrong when I tried to install the buttons. (it wouldn't be the first time) lol. I'll work on it some more.

Thanks a lot!

Barbara

Latest posts

Back