Web cam hosting on auction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mulligans Run

Reaction score
I apologize for posting this here, but I'm at Nationals, and the hotel connection is NOT allowing me to send emails.

I have received several emails regarding the item I have up for auction - one year free web cam hosting. I'm hoping that Mary Lou won't mind if I answer the questions here as I'd love to have this auction raise ALOT of money for those that need it.

[SIZE=14pt]#1 - Any camera that will connect to your PC will work. You will have to purchase an external video capture card (we'll give you the model to buy) from a place such as Office Depot. They run approximately $70 - or you can buy one used on Ebay.[/SIZE]

#2 - There are NO setup fees and we will walk you through everything via phone

#3 - Cam service will be for one year for one cam

#4 - It does NOT matter if you use dial up or dsl or satellite. We have several customers on each of these connections.

#5 - The quality of the picture is usually determined by the camera, not the connection.

I apologize again for having to post this here, and I hope you see it Mary Lou and will update my auction.

I am not avoiding anyone - just can't email OUT - I can receive all emails, but can't reply!!!!

So sorry!

Also - we will be adding a camera system to the auction as well. Thanks!!!!

Thanks for the added information!!!

I already bid, I hope I win, I hope I win, I hope I win
biggrin.gif

Heather I will copy all this information to your auction item now, Thanks for taking the time out to answer questions and thanks for the donation.
aktion033.gif

Good luck next week!

Latest posts

Back