We really need foster homes!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Wish I was closer but I am in Quebec, Canada. Not to far from US border. I have plenty of space, about 200 acres, lots of love, we grow our own hay, have a great vet and currently have 11 minis, and 3 arabian horses. I do my own hoof trimning, my cousin who is a farrier taught me.

:aktion033: Yay! Another Canadian wanting to help out
default_yes.gif
:

Here's hoping there isn't a need but just in case... :saludando:

we do need canadian farms on standby as when we tried to find a foster home for the two boys it was getting very hard. Pls keep us in mind!

go to www.chancesminihorserescue.org and download the foster application. then just mail to the address on the paper
default_smile.png

We just adopted Wendi (Peter Pan's Mate). We'll be foaling her out. We're excited to be able to help - maybe we'll be able to do more once we move and have more land.....in the meantime I'm talking to others!
default_smile.png

hello,

I sent in my foster application about a month ago, but haven't heard anything back. Will we be informed when we're approved???

Thanks--

Marilyn/MN Coordinator

hello,

I sent in my foster application about a month ago, but haven't heard anything back. Will we be informed when we're approved???

Thanks--

Marilyn/MN Coordinator
Marilyn

Please send me your last name.

Thanks.

Gini

We have been doing rescue on a private basis for over 4 years now... would be happy to foster for you if you have a need - Wittmann, AZ, northwest of Phoenix

oops this is actually Lindsey's mom, did not realize she had been on my computer and was still logged on to the forum...

i will log out and repost.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok it's me again from my OWN log-in name LOL - anyway let me know if you need help in our area. we might be available for limited hauling also... we work full time but could do short runs on weekends sometimes

:saludando: I would love to help.
default_yes.gif
: We live in SW Arkansas. If there is any need in my area please email me and let me know. We have minis and quarter horses in seperate pastures and room in the barn.

Hi

My husband and I have been doing rescues for several years, so if you have need in Michigan let me know!!
default_yes.gif
:

Well, we are in AZ...Wittmann (in between Phoenix and Wickenburg to be exact)...we do our own private mini rescue and adopt out...Painted Promise Ranch in case you've heard of it. If you need help finding homes for them we might be able to help out- not sure if we can foster them but we get calls about adoptions every now and then and we don't have any minis in at all right now. As I'm only 17, I can't call the shots but I can certainly let my mom know about it if you like.

I've never participated in a rescue group, but I've rescued a couple myself!

I would be happy to foster a couple if needed :saludando:

I'm in SW Missouri, just north of Springfield. I'll check out the website with the forms and get things going.

I can travel to pick them up if it's no more than a days drive to get there and back.

Cathy Hill

Back