We had another new foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
We had another new foal yesterday around lunch time. Our filly streak ended with this beautiful colt. He is all legs, probably one of the biggest foals we have ever had. His sire is Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy, who is 29" tall. And then his dam is a NFC's Don Juan daughter, who is 33" tall. So kind of suprised having a colt of his size out of both AMHA horses. You would have thought we was overdue but he was born at 323 days. He was up, running around and bucking in 30 minutes. I would say there is a pretty good chance that this colt will turn grey.

PIMG0321.jpg

PIMG0349.jpg

PIMG0340.jpg

PIMG0342.jpg

Awwww! Congrats on a beautiful little boy! I am getting so excited about my one foal I'm expecting after seeing all these new foal announcements.

Just adorable....that gorgeous marking on his face really looks like a tornado!!
default_biggrin.png

Wow, Aubrey, you weren't kidding when your txt said he's almost full grown! LOLOL.

He may be big but hes very pretty HANDSOME.

Congrats
default_wub.png

What a handsome little guy, congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I love those legs......and that cute little tornado blaze!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Well a BEAUTIFUL BOY he is
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I love his markings, I guess you could put tornado in his name...
default_biggrin.png

You sure have been blessed with beautiful foals! I love this colt too, what a neat blaze! Congrats!!!
default_wub.png

Congrats Aubrey! You sure have had some gorgeous foals so far this year. This colt's tornado blaze is too cute! Love the long legs on him!
default_wub.png

Congrats Aubrey! He is a sweetheart
default_smile.png
))
default_wub.png
Love that blaze!

Latest posts

Back