WE HAD A........................

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maranatha minis

Reaction score
My Webpage

This is Stormy, since he was born right after the freak snow storm we had here in AR this weekend. He doesn't have a registered name yet. This is our 1st home bred baby!! And I have to add, Vinyard Hills had his mom now so he is there until I can get them home. Take good care of our baby Jan!!

Shelley<><

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations can't wait to hear more

and see pics

I see the link is working congrats what a cutie
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS on your new little colt! I fixed the link for you. You just had an extra http:// in there because the systen automatically keeps it there, so when you added your link, it too had the http:// so it messed it up.

We think that Stormy is going to be a silver dapple as his mother and half brother and sister are silver dapple and one half sister is a silver dapple paint.

Stormy's mom is my mare L & S Silver Puff. Puff has produced 5 great foals for us and passes her calm personality and silver color to all her foals.

We have been watching Puff for several weeks. I should have known somthing was up this morning when Puff demamded to be let out to pasture before finishing her grain. But I though she was just tired of being put up. With the snow twice in a week she had been in the barn almost all day every day. I was wrong she just was not going to have her baby in the stall. She had been out in the field for arround 3 hours when I found this package still wet.

We have pooped and nursed and last time I looked we are sacked out. What a sweet sight.

Jan

Thanks Mona. Sometimes I can post pics and then as u can see, somtimes I can't. Thanks agian.

Shelley<><

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif

Your first "home bred" baby will always hold a special place within your heart.
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone! I am a bit proud of my little 29 in stallion who sired Stormy.

My Webpage

This is Maranatha's Tearin' Down The Walls, aka: Jericho. The proud papa.

Shelley<><

Latest posts

Back